Tuesday, April 19, 2011

PINK POLKA DOT PIG TUESDAY, is a success!!

Great Party everyone. 


McCafe' Staff



You each in your own way make things special and exciting.  We had fun, learned some stuff and enjoyed our smoothie's...it was all delightful. Speaking of Smoothies, these guys worked really hard to make your Smoothie Tuesday happen.  They were adorable!





Kathy Schell started us off with some amazing songs.  I love the old hymns so I was drying my eyes by the time The Old Rugged Cross was finished. 

Thank you Kathy!




I know it is hard to answer questions but Cathy made it look easy, of course, she's not the answer man, she's the answer woman.  Thank you for those answer's Cathy, it clarified some things for me and I appreciate your putting yourself out there, putting yourself on the line and taking the risk.  Still confused...

Dispensation Chart from Bing.

about what a dispensation is? Reading about Dispensations can bog your mind, check this out: Dispensationalism  The chart I have on the Blog is only a sample of how Dispensations could look if charted.  Don't hold me or Cathy accountable for it's legitimacy. it's just a Bing image.








You ladies made Cathy's Celebration amazing in every way. 




I am awed by your love for Cathy and for your generosity in making her feel special.  I enjoyed filling her life with Polka Dots, believe me she won't forget us for a long time. 






My Cards
Thank you also,
for treating me and Kathy Schell, my basket was laden with all types of Scrapbook goodies that I will enjoy using and the polka dots abounded in every size and color.  It wasn't expected, but very much appreciated, the most precious things in the basket were the cards.  Oh my, I felt loved, appreciated and humbled all at the same time.  Some of you saw the gift of God in me, and that was the most precious gift of all as my desire is to please and honor Him in all I do.  Honestly, most ideas come from Him, He provides everything needed for the task and then gives me joy and pleasure while I serve you in His name.  It's all good. I'm the receiver of the blessing and so are you.  Thank you Lord.






Our class is almost over and we only have one more way to honor God and give our boys in blue a hug.  Thank all of you for the things you brought this week and I know next week we'll get more.  Garrett is going to be so shocked and awed.  All because of  you and your giving hearts and spirits.  You are all so awesome!



Don't forget the Luncheon/Auction.  We will have mucho fun and get some good deals.  Don't wait, make it a date.


See you Tuesday, Meribeth

No comments:

Post a Comment