Thursday, November 11, 2010

Epicenter Explained


 Wow, wasn't it great to hear Cathy's information
 on the Epicenter. 
 It was so revealing.  I am glad she studies and brings her jewels of truth to class. God has a plan and I like it that all the bad stuff will happen in Jerusalem and it will happen because God isn't finished with the Jews yet.    It does make me curious as to what is going to happen to the Christians and the United States, we aren't mentioned in these prophecies....or if we are we don't recognize ourselves.  Another blip on the screen of the Bible.  We know we will be raptured, that is enough for me.  I agree with Cathy, (after hearing her verses and reasoning), that we will go before all H-E double toothpicks breaks out on the planet.  I think we will be able to see it from the heavens, not sure we'll want to.....

Now for the fun stuff... 
NEXT WEEK

The plan according to me.
1. Meet in the class room E203 at 9 AM.
2. Bring a little snack to share.
3. Bring your little paper with what you are thankful for.  Be specific, use your words.  Like, don't say, I'm thankful for my husband.  If you are thankful for your husband, say, "I am thankful for my husband because he does all the cooking and grocery shopping". See the difference?  Be Specific.  There is a reason.
4. Cathy will have a lesson. 
 A few parting jewels.
5.  CELEBRATION OF OUR GREAT TEACHER!  Shhhh!  If you have A GIFT to bring her, wrap it up like Christmas if you can.  I will have a tree with gifts for her and our donations to a great teacher.

6. Leave for the Rally in the High School Room at 10:30.

I can't believe our time is over.  I am sure that Cathy has some great plans for the Spring.  Thank you for letting me serve you and for smiling at me every time our eyes meet.  It means a lot, Meribeth


Special thanks and hugs to Kathy Schell for leading us in our singing time and for her side-kick Laura who always adds a touch of fun.
Special thanks to GeGe our Goodie Gal, it's harder than it looks.
Special thanks to Patti for always helping me clean up.
Special thanks to Anita for making sure the air-conditioning is working.
Special thanks to Chloe and Patti for the Grace Bag filling.
Special thanks to all of you as you ask questions and give great responses as it encourages me and challenges me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment