Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blogger Finally Out of Bed!

Ha!  There were a few moment's this week when I didn't know if I was going to make it or not.  It was a tough one, for me and my husband.  He wants to be a good nurse, but when it comes time, he just turns pale and gets the shakes.  I made it through though and I want to thank Cathy and all of you wonderful ladies for that great card.  Doesn't it look like a piece of art work.  And you know I'm in to art work.  Very encouraging, thank you all very, very much.





Since I wasn't in class I can't comment on Cathy's input but I do want to comment on this magazine page someone brought to me the second week of class. I think it was Jan Nelson, but maybe not.  Whoever it was, thank  you.  Wouldn't it be fun to find a piece of dot clothing and wear it for next week?  Check out your closet, I know you have some dots in there somewhere.  Let's wear dots next week.
As for Pets, my stash is completely gone, this means next week I would really like to see some pet pictures, either in the email or a hard copy.  You want your sweet darling featured don't you?  This week, since he was by my side through this whole ordeal,  I thought I would take the opportunity to feature the sweetest pet on the planet, my dog COCO.  Tadummmmm!
I hope this isn't overkill!


    Here he is as a puppy in a scrapbook page, now you know why I love scrapbooking!  Love you all, Meribeth

No comments:

Post a Comment