Thursday, March 24, 2011

Connecting the Dots.....Systematically!


Wow, Cathy outdid herself this last Tuesday, I followed the handout the whole way.  It was powerful and full of glory.  I loved the way that Jesus' coming, the events of his ministry and His Crucifixion follow the Old Testament Feasts.  We are part of something so powerful and we don't even know it.  Eventually, we will know the rest of the story. 





I hope you all get the chance to attend the upcoming Messianic Passover Seder.  I took my husband, grand kids and some friends last year and it was wonderful. Your Easter will never be the same.


The Silent Auction and Fashion Show will be a total blast.  I have to let you know I gave up a week of vacation just to be able to attend.  I heard that it was FANTASTIC!!  Let Cathy know if you have something to donate and mark your calendar...now, do it now....you know how fast things pile up.  Maybe we can save a few tables and sit together.  Mark the date, SATURDAY, MAY 7, 11 AM TO 2 PM.

No one sent me any puppies or kitties this week so I don't have any to share, boo hoo.  Maybe you have a moment now to find a picture to bring on Tuesday or send me a jpg or two.  Our Pet Parade is lacking.

See you all Tuesday. Meribeth

No comments:

Post a Comment